Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

We went up to Richmond last weekend to visit family.
My dad was out refereeing a football game so none of us saw him when we got there late Friday night. Early the next morning when he heard T reading her books in bed he poked his head in to say "Good Morning!" She responded with wide eyes and a panicked whimper and so he quickly departed.
T then spent the rest of the weekend telling us the same exact story over and over again:
"I was in my bed and then Grandad came in and then I said whaaaaa?"
Over and over and over.
In fact she told me that story a few times today as well, so congrats Dad. You officially scared her enough to sear that memory into her brain.
We also went to the pumpkin patch. H loved it because it combined two of her favorite things: being held and being outside.
T mostly liked it. She kept tripping over the vines and then getting dirt all over herself, and because she is a mini-me, I believe she found that very unpleasant.
Her favorite part was taking a hay ride over to the barn to look at the "forseys".
Then we went out for dinner and T showed us all how to correctly use chopsticks. Seth and I were flabbergasted, because at home she can barely get through dinner without dumping half of it on herself and the carpet.
We had a great weekend!

1 comment: