Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tasty Recipes

I have actually been cooking more often than not and it's probably all thanks to Pinterest.
These are some of the recipes we've tried recently that have merited a spot in my official recipe binder.

Super Simple Spicy Thai Noodles with grilled chicken. Quick, easy, delicious. This recipe is from Melskitchencafe.com, which, if you know the site, you know that every single one of her recipes is gold.
The original recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of red pepper flakes, but we used 1/2 tablespoon and it was just right for our wimpy mouths.

Roasted Cauliflower. Not really a meal, but so delicious I had to post it anyway.
Me before this recipe: Cauliflower hater.
Me after this recipe: Cauliflower obsessed.
Also my toddler gobbles this up (a miracle!).

Tomato Basil Chicken. So tasty. I made this twice in a row because I wanted to just keep eating the stuff forever.

Dal Nirvana. Funny name. Awesome stuff. My children actually ate this up (!). We ate ours with naan bread and jasmine rice and I felt like a world-class cook.

Vegetarian Black Bean and Lentil soup. Originally pinned because I needed another recipe to use up my lentils from the dal nirvana. So good that I will buy lentils just for this recipe now.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love Pinterest. Haha. I actually love looking at the recipes on there. But then I want to make them all too, which can be a problem. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those all sound delicious and I can't believe you got T to eat cauliflower. winning.

    ReplyDelete