Friday, November 8, 2013

This is the cold that never ends

It's been going on and on my friends.
I got sick 2 weeks ago, and I am still coughing.
Seth got sick 1 week ago, and he is still coughing and sneezing and aching.
The girls got sick 4 days ago and they are coughing and sneezing and aching and fussing and sleeping insane amounts.
So we haven't been up to much. I don't want to think about the amount of time we have spent sitting on the couch watching t.v.
I also don't want to think about the state of my house.
And as Thanksgiving approaches, I can tell you that good health will be at the very top of my grateful list, and I really hope I am not still coughing by then.

3 comments:

  1. this has totally been us. It took three weeks to get over the worst and some mornings I still wake up with a sore throat and a runny nose. boo to germs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im in the same boat. and I feel as well that I will be sick ALL winter because I have been ill for weeks. And I normally do not get sick during flu season until the end. so this is unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sickness sucks. And a whole family of sickies sucks even more. I hope everyone is well by the holidays!

    ReplyDelete