Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Toddler Talk #4

After my brother David let out a huge disgusting burp:
J: T, what should David say now?
T: Uhh....cookies.

After forcing T to go down for quiet time:
T: Mommy....Moooommy. Moooommmmmmyyyyy.
J: What do you want?
T: mumble mumble mumble
J: What?
T: I WANT YOU TO KILL ME.
J:
J: No. Stay in here and be quiet.

After Seth came home from work:
S: What have you been doing today T?
T: Just pooping in my pants.

After I brought a package inside:
T: Mommy, did you get a package?
J: Yep.
T: Is it bacon!?
T set this up. And made me take the picture.

6 comments:

  1. The kill me one made me choke I was laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wayne and I had a good laugh over these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ridiculously cute, and if i ever meet her i desperately want her to be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is too funny! Please tell me you have a quote journal!

    Whenever you post quotes from her, I always think about this book:
    http://www.amazon.com/Q-A-Day-5-Year-Journal/dp/0307719774/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1390534151&sr=8-3&keywords=5+year+journal+one+line+a+day

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least she knows what to get excited about. Bacon is one of life's greatest joys. Haha. She cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete