Monday, April 28, 2014

My girls

Just a random post because I think my girls are totally awesome and hilarious.
The sweet dancing makes up for that super annoying song that I hear eleventy billion times a day.
The noise H makes when she desperately needs something. I don't even know where she got it from, but I'm pretty sure it means "gimme."
T: "Mommy, it's time for the princess to eat."
H is belly-licious.
She was just sitting like this, I didn't pose her.
H is saying "here you go" in case you can't decipher that. They love helping me empty the dishwasher and I hope that love never fades.
I know it's skewed in favor of my second born, but T does get her own posts, so it balances out.
I love my girls!

4 comments:

  1. This makes me laugh and smile and miss you all sooooo much! Thanks for such an amazing blog. It's grandma heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww I was laughing! great videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, we totally need to get together when I'm back on that side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The barn dance is hysterical! And I didn't know H could talk! Obviously I haven't been around her enough lately.

    ReplyDelete