Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Happenings

Here's what we've been doing the past few weeks:
We went to the park.
We went out to eat.
H has turned into little Miss Independent and throws a mega fit if we try to help her do anything, even if she can't really do it herself. Dinnertime is the worst. Food everywhere.

I gave up on cooking. Because when you have picky toddlers, what is the point? Sandwiches, for every meal.
In place of cooking I binge watched The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. (So good!)
We celebrated my birthday.
According to T, I was "the best birthday girl in the world." Probably because of the CAKE.
Somebody finally moved in to the vacant house next door and they have pets.
So far their dogs have escaped into my yard numerous times, ripped up half my sunflowers, and my backyard is their cat's new litterbox. I AM HATING LIFE. AND PETS. I have plans to buy water guns this weekend. They will be used.
On to June!

1 comment:

  1. Ask handy Seth to make his next project a white picket fence! With a scarecrow for the cats. haha.

    ReplyDelete