Monday, July 14, 2014

Happy Birthday T! (Yesterday)

Yesterday my oldest child turned three. Eeek!
Birth
One
Two
Three

She celebrated by getting sick. (Hence the late post.) Luckily we'd had the party the day before.

Now as you all know, I am a trendy and pinteresting person, so I found a survey on Pinterest to give to T and these are the results:
If you don't want to watch the video I wrote out her answers below. This option will probably appeal to everyone but her grandparents, but skipping it means you will not get to watch her blow spit bubbles, so.... weigh the pros and cons carefully:

1. What is your favorite color? Yellow
2. What is your favorite toy? Spin and Glow Gear Set (a new present - but really it's her Disney Princess castle)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Banana
4. What is your favorite TV show? Clifford the Big Red Dog
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? Cupcake Shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Spin and Glow Gear Set
8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Snacks
9. What is your favorite animal? Sheep
10. What is your favorite song? Frozen soundtrack
11. What is your favorite book? The Animal Book
12. Who is your best friend? Hannah and Anson
*13. What is your favorite school subject? Tracing
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play Hide and Seek
15. What is your favorite drink? Kool-Aid
16. What is your favorite holiday? The Fourth of July
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Dolly and Blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pizza
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Fairy

*This was originally "What is your favorite cereal?" and I changed it because I didn't need multiple questions about breakfast. Also, can you tell we had pizza for dinner the night I filmed this interview?

T, you are my oldest child and therefore my guinea pig when it comes to my parenting techniques and I must say, you bear the hardship with grace.
You are intelligent and sweet and thoughtful and I love love love you. Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for writing out the answers, but of course we HAD to watch the video. There's nothing like listening to a toddler answer questions. Her ABC song is still my favorite though. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she's three! Crazy. Also, she is adorable. And pizza for breakfast is not a bad thing. It's awesome. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has such a sweet voice. And good answers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, she is beyond adorable!

    ReplyDelete