Thursday, August 14, 2014

For Seth: Happy Anniversary!

Amanda and I both got married in 2009 and we always laugh about how different our wedding days would have been if we'd had Pinterest around back then.
But then I got to thinking, and I realized there is absolutely nothing I would change about my wedding day. It was, hands down, the best day of my life.
Well, okay, maybe I would go back and make sure that we do not accidentally send my father-in-law ahead to the luncheon with our car keys locked in his trunk. I think everyone waiting FOREVER for us to show up so we could eat lunch would have appreciated that.
But other than that, best day ever. I'm so glad we got married.
Here's to five years. Here's to us. Here's to many many more anniversaries to come. I love you!

6 comments:

  1. Enough about Seth. How about some pics of the girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Congratulations on 5 years! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute couple! I'm so glad you are my daughter in law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5 years!! What? Also, can I just say, that I am still slightly annoyed that both you and Amanda got married while I was on my mission. Seriously, you couldn't have waited a month? Rude. Haha. It's okay, I've forgiven you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! You two are perfection! I would change one thing. Arizona in August=no bueno

    ReplyDelete
  6. What! How did I miss this!? Well this is lame and late, but Happy Anniversary. I'm still betting I would have changed a lot because of Pinterest. haha.

    ReplyDelete