Friday, September 26, 2014

Five on Friday

My friend does this feature on her blog and in an attempt to post a little more, I am stealing her idea.

1. T has successfully completed four weeks of preschool and LOVES it. She likes to show me how she sits crisscross applesauce. H still cries every time we drop her off.
2. It's been cooling off here and we are trying to take advantage of it by checking out some new parks. The girls especially like it when Seth comes along, as he is a bit more active in playing with them than their mother.
 3. This is me with a fat lip thanks to my lovely second child, who headbutted me in a fit of rage last week. It was not a good night.
4. T drew on the wall and all over her sheets with dry erase markers during quiet time this week. Did you know it is surprisingly difficult to clean dry erase marker out of anything? IT'S DIFFICULT.
5. I have taken up crocheting in an effort to not go completely insane from being a SAHM. So far I have completed one not very well done washcloth, one headband, and a third of a scarf. If you want something crocheted, please tell me. I have improved since the washcloth and I need projects.

6 comments:

  1. Ahh! I have a fat lip thanks to daughter #2 as well. The little rats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had braces for a year when Aubrey was litte. Being headbutted by your child while wearing braces is NOT a pleasant experience. Aubrey drew on her walls during "nap time" with a grease pencil from her Blues Clues toy. We eventually had to prime a few coats and then paint a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dry erasor! yes! I have had to get that out of stuff before. Its like a permanent marker. I like this new idea! Congrats to T on making it through her preschool. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, if you raid dads storage and find my stuff, I have a half finished crochet you can finish for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. crochet blanket* I mean. half finishing my own words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I would do it, if the five things I would talk about weren't all super geeky. Maybe I'll do geeky Friday, but with a catchier name. Also, I love everything about your daughters. One of us needs to visit the other, so I can meet them.

    ReplyDelete