Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Toddler Talk #7

Pointing to my arm hair:
T: Mom, you have the most beautiful hair!

Singing at breakfast:
T: Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, don't forget your meat.

While asking her about preschool:
S: Did you have a good time?
T: Yes, I had one.

While talking about her birthday to Grandma:
G: How old are you?
T: *Holds up three fingers*
G: Guess how old Grandma is? Fifty!
T [frowning]: I don't have fifty fingers.

While measuring her:
Grandma: You're three feet tall!
T: No, I only have two.

T handed Seth some pretend food to eat:
S: Mmm that's so yummy, what is that?
T: Oh, that's dogfood.
S:
We are teaching her how to give side-eye. Because we are good parents.

4 comments:

  1. haha Tessa is hilarious. Our favorite was the dog food. I don't know how some parents are able to keep a straight face when their kids are being funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish someone would say that about my arm hair, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha so funny. I love the row your boat... don't forget your meat. A girl that knows best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Kid!
    I bet she'd never forget her meat at all !

    ReplyDelete