Friday, October 17, 2014

Party Weekend

Seth is going on a week long trip to China for work tomorrow morning. And the girls are going to their grandparents for the weekend. Which means I get the house to myself for two whole days!
I have it all planned out. The first thing I'm going to do when I get home is clean it and then it is going to stay that way for the rest of the weekend! Heavenly.
Then I'm going shoe shopping.
And when I get home I'm going to get in bed and not get out again until I have to pick up the girls on Monday morning.

It's gonna be awesome.
T helped me pack. No clean underwear, but she's got her blanket, doll, a selection of toys and her alphabet puzzle board.
So, all set.

3 comments:

  1. wow enjoy!! I would reverse that order--I would sleep ALL day Saturday, go shoe shopping at night and clean sunday morning! hope it is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I weekend alone sounds awesome. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete