Monday, December 1, 2014

A Thanksgiving Post

Better late than never, right?
We spent Thanksgiving with the Winsors, and it was awesome.
There were a total of seven grandchildren running amuck in the house.
Not to mention all the aunts and uncles and grandparents who would read to them whenever they wanted!
Here is T doling out some Vanilla Wafers from the box she stole off the counter. Hailey and Anson were much obliged.
Hannah wore herself out and fell asleep when I tried to read a book to her and it was the best. I wish my girls did this.
We stayed an extra day so Seth could help out with some furniture moving and yardwork. The girls enjoyed "driving" the tractor.
We also had a bonfire.
Which is where I discovered Tessa and I are great at selfies.
So between the eating so much I couldn't move, and the kids having constant entertainment and of course the pie, it was a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments: