Friday, December 5, 2014

Five on Friday

1. Tessa and Hailey both insist on giving Seth and I five kisses before bedtime. Right cheek, left cheek, forehead, nose, lips. If they can't do the whole routine in the exact same order, they have to start over. They cannot go to sleep until it has been done. It is (like most things they do) adorable and annoying at the same time.

2. My Christmas shopping is DONE and I am ECSTATIC. I just have to drop off some packages at the Post Office, and then I refuse to set foot in public until the new year. Christmas crowds are my absolute worst nightmare.

3. The building they have been constructing on the road to Tessa's school finally put their sign up and it is ANOTHER Walmart. This now makes FOUR Walmarts, all of which are within 20 minutes driving distance of my house. Four! It's ridiculous and I've been ranting about it all week.

4. Tessa and Hailey have become obsessed with the phrase "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya." Before every nap time, whenever I drop Tessa off at school, when Seth leaves for work, at night when they should be saying goodnight or I love you, instead it's "See ya, wouldn't want to be ya".  (Actually, in truth half the time they say "See ya later, wouldn't want to be ya". They don't quite get the rhyme yet.)

5. Ugh the cold. It's barely dipped into the 40s and 50s and I'm already hating life. I tell Seth every year that I will not be warm again until April. Winter, you are the worst.
I'm not sure what I like more about this picture: Tessa chowing down a handful of french fries or Hailey's big cheesy grin.

1 comment:

  1. seriously, I check your blog all the time. I love updates! and seeing pictures of my nieces! I've posted two pictures from Halloween in my cubicle and already one of my coworkers stopped by to tell me how cute they were! you should get more comments...

    ReplyDelete