Friday, March 27, 2015

Sleeping on the Floor: A Study in Stubborn Toddlers

I think I've mentioned before how Hailey likes to sneak out to the little hallway to watch Seth and I at night and often falls asleep there. 
Seth and I yell at her to get back in her room at least three or four times a night, but some evenings we just can't catch her every time. 







I took pictures, of course. Because what else am I supposed to do?
No, really, I'm asking - what am I supposed to do about this? Yesterday morning Seth woke up for Seminary and found her asleep next to the front door. What's the deal with this kid? Her sleeping habits are weird and I'm clueless.

5 comments:

  1. That is soooo cute. I had to show one of my roommates because it was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah was gonna say that my roommate said that it was great that you don't let her into your room to sleep though because I guess she has in laws where the kids end up sleeping on the floor of the parents room at night. Good job with the right struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm done after this comment, sorry, maybe...

    "I wanna be where the people are..." (cue little mermaid singing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just talked to Bryce (for the first time in I don't want to think how long) and among many thoughts, one of the ones that occurred to me was the humorous flip in the family gender wars- with Winsor's having almost exclusively boys to the grandchildren turning up as almost all girls! This trend should be checked on every generation to see how it continues. Also, what about my 4th cousin's twice removed? Was that generation of Winsors mostly female?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seth's dad was one of three boys with only one girl and seth's mom was one of four girls with only two boys. I always tease him that my side is winning though, since i'm from a family of four girls and one boy. We'll see how everything ends up!

      Delete