Friday, May 8, 2015

Five on Friday

1. Tessa has been making this noise all day every day for weeks. It was pretty cute and funny at first, but now that I have heard it approximately one thousand billion times, no longer.
2. Hailey has discovered the phrase "I have an idea." She has not yet discovered what exactly an idea is, or why she can't say this phrase without expecting some sort of follow-up. She has no ideas.
She still says it constantly.

3. Tessa liked twirling her hair around her finger so much and did it so often that her hair started coming out and she now has a big bald spot on the side of her head. Because her hair isn't crazy-looking enough.
4. Made this cake last night and it is already halfway gone. Yum yum.

5. And finally, she's still doing it....

4 comments:

  1. I have an idea! Oh wait......maybe not. Haha. Hailey cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haileys legs are so long! I love her cute little feet in the last picture. I have a gap of hair on my head as well. I didn't know this until my roommates experimented with my hair back in college. So maybe that's a genetic thing actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious. I love your children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you crochet the doll in the 1st "sleeping on floor" picture?

    ReplyDelete