Friday, May 22, 2015

Toddler Talk #9

When I insisted on Tessa putting her shoes back on so she could walk from the car to the house:
T: You've got to be kidding me.

An exchange I thought was between me and Hailey:
J: Are you done with your cake? Would you like another bite?
H:
T: No, she doesn't. She wants me to eat it.

After getting home from a walk where they discovered some roadkill:
S: The girls need to have an existential discussion with you.
T: The squirrel got dead!

One morning after Easter:
T: After breakfast we can have candy.
J: Nope.
T: But my heart is thinking of candy.

After getting annoyed with the girls at breakfast:
J: Can you please stop banging your spoons on your bowls!?
H: 'lax.
J:
H: Can you 'lax at me please?
('lax=relax)

2 comments:

  1. "But my heart is thinking of candy." Best thing ever. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you lax at me please? I wish I could use that line!

    ReplyDelete