Monday, September 7, 2015

Arizona Vacation

Here is a mundane hodgepodge of photos and stories from our vacation to Arizona last month.
I flew out by myself with the girls a week early. They were surprisingly very good. Much better behaved than they were for Seth AND I on the way home. Figures.
Finally got to meet baby Jack! The only boy cousin on my side of the family so far. We've only got two on the Winsor side as well, so I think it's safe to say that for this generation, girls rule and boys drool.
If my girls are as loving and attentive to the new baby as they were to baby Jack, I should have no problem come October. Hailey, for some unknown reason, referred to him as "big guy" all week. 
Ah, TV time. The great babysitter.
Tessa and Brooklyn out on a walk. They got along splendidly.
Hailey and Eleanor got along, but not as splendidly. They strictly follow the toddler rules of life: what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.
In true family tradition, Hailey and I got sick upon first arriving in Arizona. Here we are skipping out after Sacrament so we can go home and go to bed. My mom wanted pictures of the girls in their cute dresses before we left.
Sleepover! Amanda had to drive out to pick up Stuart from the airport during bedtime so Brooklyn and Eleanor came and had a sleepover with us. They stayed up late talking and giggling until Brooklyn decided she'd had enough and wanted to go sleep in her own bed, so I don't think the concept of a sleepover quite sunk in.
Accidental matching. I thought this was hilarious, but I was also sick and tired, so everything was funny.
I can't remember half the stuff we did. It was mostly just hanging out watching the kids play and fight. So exciting! But also kind of what family vacations are for.
This is how most of our attempts to get pictures of all four girls went. Not very well.
On the way home.
(Actually not, since we flew straight to the Winsor Family Reunion at Myrtle Beach. I'll be putting up another photo dump of that vacation too. It should be as exciting as this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment