Saturday, December 19, 2015

Toddler Talk #10

While looking at pictures:
Grandpa Jim: What's that behind him?
T: A mountain.
GJ: What's that white stuff on the mountain?
T: Sugar.

While reading a book:
S: Why do you think she liked that one the most?
T: Probably because it's really nice and really neat and didn't have any crumbs on it.

When I realized we had a bit more explaining to do:
T: When you eat a lot of food again, we'll get another baby!

Randomly during bathtime:
T: When Jesus makes our eyes, he takes some water out of the bath and puts it on the desk and adds a color and then he makes our eyes.

While brushing her teeth:
J: Keep going. You only brushed for like 15 seconds.
T: Ugh! I have to brush for 18 seconds?

One day after school:
J: You have a sticker on your nose. 
T: Uh huh because I'm a winner.

After Hailey ate a button:
H: I ate a toy!
S: You're just going to have to wait until it comes out the other end...
H: Get your tools and take me apart so you can get it out.
S: Where are your screws? Are you a robot?
H: I'll go get the screwdrivers.

While playing with Grandma's iPad:
T: This is even better than reading books or playing!

2 comments:

  1. "When you eat a lot of food again, we'll get another baby!" lol. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'll get the screwdrivers!" Your girls are amazing.

    ReplyDelete