Monday, August 31, 2009

Wedding Pictures

We hired a photographer named Bruce Barnes for our wedding. He was fantastic. Seth and I were both rather wary of having to work with a photographer but Bruce was a very friendly, fun guy. And he takes amazing pictures. I highly recommend him. You can see a sample of our wedding pictures on his blog here.

Or, if you really want to, you can browse the 400+ pictures he took here. If you were present at the wedding and want to see pictures of yourself, I'd wait a few minutes for all the pictures to load and then you can scroll to the bottom and find those. The pictures at the beginning are just ones of Seth and I. 

On an unrelated note, I am way too obsessed with blogs. I've been messing around with this one and reading others for a good 45 minutes while Seth has been being productive and putting shelves up in our house. I'd better go.

7 comments:

  1. Okay, so I was just looking through your pictures and image mg 1533 is my favorite. hands down. tell your brother he is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous, Janette! I love the shots your photographer took.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha poli you rock janette al ready knows i'm awesome as i've reminded her on several occasions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i just had to check out 1533 and i found out something...i look HOT in that picture :)
    P.S:then again i always do;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful janette-congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can tell we're going to have to do some fancy editing on #1553. Thanks for you kind words Janette. I look forward to editing your photos. I have received a ton of comments about the one with the red umbrella.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wanted to say how grateful I am that you simply changed your title blog from amazingjanette to amazingwinsors. It was easy to remember since I only discovered your blog today and haven't linked it. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete