Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hiking Rock Canyon

Today we knew would be beautiful weather and so this morning we went hiking.

We decided to go up Rock Canyon since I had never been there and it was a nice easy hike.

The colors were absolutely gorgeous. We miss you, East Coast Fall.

Excuse my drugged look, but as of this point I had not yet showered or put on make-up.

Rock Canyon has a lot of good places for rock climbing. (According to Seth. I have no knowledge of this subject.) Here he is pining for his old hobby.

And indulging in it a little bit.

Despite his bag and shoes that were not conducive to this activity.

This is an old waterway that Seth showed me. He thinks it brought water down to Provo.

I thought it was the coolest thing.

And inspired by my creative friend Kirsten, I collected leaves.
I'm not quite sure what to do with them yet.
But I'll think of something.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. And Seth get off that rock before you fall. I have a story similar to my "don't laugh at the table or you'll choke and die story" I could tell about rock climbing and it is NOT pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Rock Canyon is one of my favorite places on earth, it's so beautiful and fun to hike.

    ReplyDelete