Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Homework?

It is 10:30. Seth and I have supposedly been working on homework for the past hour and a half or so.

I'm sitting at the computer with my back to him. He is sitting on the couch with his laptop.

I turned around to say something to him and found this:












He has not moved from this position while I got our camera, took a picture (with flash!), and put it on the computer.

Also our space heater has been going on and off this whole time, and it is noisy.

And still he is asleep.

Impressive, huh?

This is a daily occurrence at our house.

2 comments:

  1. I like to think I have developed a sixth sense about when Isaac is asleep. Basically anytime there are extended periods of quiet he is asleep.

    When we were in AZ Bryce, Tara, and Zac all slept through E and T getting up and playing in the same room with them in the morning.

    Every morning.

    For at least an hour.

    Winsors are weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Toolson's may have met their match.

    ReplyDelete