Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Craftiness

In a never ending effort to cover up the beigeness of my walls, I decided on yet another craft project for Seth and I to do.
The inspiration was found here.
(You really have to look at the link to understand the rest of this post.)

And these are the results:








The pictures don't do it justice, it really looks cool.
I can't decide if I like the tapered off look or if I want to make more and cover the entire wall. . . .
Regardless, it's SO much better than all that beige.

4 comments:

  1. thats an awesome idea... looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's so cool. you are so creative. I love it tapered off like that, it will look too busy above all the rest of that stuff on your dresser. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both hired. Come decorate my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you figure out how to make them from Nie Nie's pictures? You are ridiculous. Where does this craftiness come from---we are perplexed but love it!

    ReplyDelete