Thursday, November 12, 2009

Modeling

My lovely friend Betina is a photography major at BYU. She is very talented.
 She came over to my house for dinner a while ago and fell in love with my kitchen and wanted to do a photo shoot in it.
She got me to be the model for it, even though I hadn't even taken a shower that morning. (She put a lot of makeup on me...)
And I actually had a lot of fun.

Anyway, here are some pictures I took.








And here are some pictures she took (shamelessly stolen from her own photography blog.)








She also has a second photography website that you should look at.

I'm pretty sure that Betina is going to be a famous photographer one day and then I can say I roomed with her for 2 and a half years and she even took some pictures of me.
It'll be like I'm almost famous.

5 comments:

  1. you are so pretty. love the last one best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Betina's pictures. She is truly amazing. And you Janette look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These totally look like they could be an advertisement for something. And your kitchen is spotless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was dinner time and you still hadn't showered? I thought you had learned better by now, you sicko.

    Also,question. How does your kitchen look so clean. Seth lives there, right??

    ReplyDelete