Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Katie and David

Katie's birthday was on Wednesday and David's was yesterday.
Sorry for the belatedness but I have been rather busy. 
Besides, I flew down and saw them for it. The ultimate birthday gift, in my opinion.

Katie turned 17. She is a junior in High School.
She is also a giant. The tallest one in our family (besides my father) at 5'10". She still wears high heels though, which makes her even more giant. I think she secretly loves her dominion over people. She reeks of coolness.

David turned 14. This means that my mother finally allowed him to get a facebook.
As if he needs more reasons to play on the computer.
David likes to think his body is the equivalent of Arnold Schwarzenegger (I had to google that name), as evidenced by the fact that he likes to take his shirt off in front of us and talk about his "6-pack." (In reality he is a pasty white bag of bones.) He is also the funniest kid ever. And he knows it.

Happy Birthday to my favorite younger sister and brother. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Dont make fun of the pack... not cool. By the way who doesn't know Arnold Schwarzenegger!

    ReplyDelete