Monday, July 12, 2010

This is how I know Seth isn't being productive.

Me: Hey, what are you doing?
Seth: (shifty eyes) ...Productive.

We're going on a camping trip tomorrow through Saturday. 
It's 10:45 and we haven't started packing.
Sometimes we are not very smart. 

Also, this is my first big camping trip (unless you count the time I went to Girl's Camp in Arizona. which I don't remember. So I don't.) and everyone is very worried for me.
I can't tell you how many shocked looks I've gotten from all of Seth's friends and family when they found out he was marrying a girl who had never been camping, as he is the poster child for it.
This picture clearly demonstrates our opinions on the subject.

But I am out to prove that all their shocked looks were for nothing.
Wish me luck.
I'm gonna need it.

2 comments:

  1. As long as you don't have to cook too much it should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I wish I were there with a video camera for every single moment!

    ReplyDelete