Friday, December 10, 2010

Deal-Breaker

I just asked Seth how I was supposed to pronounce Muppet. (I swear I've heard it pronounced like Muffet before and I just wanted to clarify.)
It took him SEVERAL minutes to get over the shock and sadness of me even having to ask a question like that before he would finally answer me.
So I decided now would be a good time to finally admit to him that I don't like the Muppets.

Ok, there, I said it. I don't like the Muppets. They're ugly, and weird, and not funny, and they make stupid jokes.
They're just not my thing.
Seth was horrified of course. He can't even comprehend what he's hearing.
I'm glad I waited until after we got married before I revealed this bit of news to him.
I think it would have been a deal breaker.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, and it's likewise a sore topic in our marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can you not like the Muppets!?

    ReplyDelete