Sunday, May 15, 2011

32 Weeks.

Technically, since I procrastinated until today to take pictures, I am 32 weeks and 4 days.
But who's counting.

I don't have anything exciting to say about the fact that I am 32 weeks and 4 days pregnant, except for that I feel a lot huger than this picture makes me look.

When my mom calls me on the phone and asks how the baby is doing, my answer is something like: "Oh yeah. Um.... she's good."
And then when there is a long pause and I realize she's waiting for more I come up with stuff like "You know, she's just.... bopping around in there. Doing her thing. You know, growing and stuff. Getting bigger all the time! Yep. She's good......"

Sorry mom. I still haven't figured out how to answer that question.

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I can't wait for your little one to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels like a family company because it is.

    ReplyDelete