Monday, May 9, 2011

Exciting News

Seth got an internship!
So we decided to go ahead and spend in advance all the money he'll make this summer on a sweet new ride:
Just kidding.
Our actual car is currently spending the weekend getting expensive repairs at the car shop after unexpectedly refusing to start for us. Something about a fuel pump.
This is Seth's dad's car, generously loaned to us while he was out of town for the weekend.
It makes me really nervous to drive it.
So I've tried to stay home as much as possible.
Which is about the same as how I normally spend my days.
So not that big of a difference.

Anyway.
Seth's first day was last Monday, but he is still trying to finish up his last few weeks of finals and final projects for the semester. It means he's been feeling a little like this lately:
Yes, he's actually sleeping in this photo. I did not pose him. It surprises me (though it shouldn't) how often he manages to fall asleep on our too-tiny-to-really-fall-asleep-on couches.

What can I say, the man is talented.

3 comments:

  1. i love you janette! you totally had me with the car thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to an apartment and he wants to get rid of this large couch he has and I was gonna take it but I talked to Jess last night and theres no room for it so then I was gonna store it for later but upon reading this and seeing that couch (which we've had for YEARS) I've thought perhaps you would enjoy a nice comfy tan couch for the winsors and little stella/tessa :) just let me know if you want it and I can say, yes, I'd like this couch! and then you can bring it with you in the van when katie comes to visit in the summer as I'm sure she/actually we all will for little baby winsor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, this is Wayne...
    Too bad that Seth looks better in the car than I do:-/

    ReplyDelete