Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthdays

Today my twin sister Amanda turns 24.
This means today I also turn 24.

Did you know that while I was growing up, after finding out Amanda and I were identical twins, lots of people would then ask
A. how old each of us was at the time
B. when each of our birthdays was
C. if that meant we were the same age/had the same birthday

I could list a lot more dumb questions that I have been asked multiple times.

Sometimes it makes me sad how uneducated America seems about twins.

Anyway. Happy Birthday to us!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I'm excited to hang out with you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I am also amazed at how little people know about twins. I don't know how many times I've told people our twins are a boy and a girl, only to be asked, "Are they identical?" Um...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been visted by the random commentor my job is to find a jem of a blog on the waves of crappy one in the intrenet .i give your blog a 96%.tips to make your blog get more followers :post more pictures .have a little more flair to it and your on your way to a great blog
    signed.R.C

    ReplyDelete