Friday, July 29, 2011

I love.

I love this swing.
So does T.
I love it even more now because Seth tinkered with it and made it run off a plug instead of huge expensive D batteries.
I love that my husband likes to tinker.
I love that I found this picture on our camera today.
I love her face when she gets hungry.
I love this picture too.
I love that you can kind of see how her hairline goes down to her eyebrows.
I love my hairy baby.
And I love that face.

I am doing what I swore I wouldn't - posting 5 million pictures of my baby and talking about how adorable she is all. the. time.
I just don't have anything else to blog about.

8 comments:

  1. Too cute! And keep those pictures coming! P.S. that last face she gets from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree keep them coming... i love her petite baby face. i can't figure out who she looks like... sometimes i think it's totally you, but then other times I see seth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw the last picture I immediately thought "Janette". The one above looks like Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son has this same swing and I would LOVE to know how yall got it to run off of a plug, please fill me in. He is only 6 weeks old and we have gone through 12 batteries. He loves his swing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was pretty simple to get it to run off of a plug, but it did involve cutting a hole through the housing and a little soldering. Just get a 6v dc adapter (http://tinyurl.com/3fyvb3l) or use one you have lying around. If you don't care if it's removable, you can just cut off the end of the cord and solder it to the battery terminals (negative to the bottom left spring, positive to the bottom right pad). If you want it to be removable like mine, you'll need something like this (http://tinyurl.com/3oouspf). Cut a hole in the case to stick it out of and wire it to the terminals as above.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's so adorable! I love her "hungry face"! Reminds me of my little girl. Mom to mom tip: try these! Burts Bees Baby

    ReplyDelete