Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Don't Understand Babies.

I'm really tired, so I will think I will just cry about it instead of doing the sensible thing and going to sleep.

I'm hungry and even though I'm being offered food, I think I want to just cry for a good half-hour first and then eat.

I finally went to sleep because I'm so tired from crying. But I think I'll wake up in a half-hour and cry because I'm suddenly no longer sleeping.

I want to be held and I want you to walk around too. If you sit down or put me down I will cry - and doubly hard if you don't do both at the same time.

I'm bored, so I'm going to cry.

Cry cry cry cry cry.





It's been a long day.

8 comments:

  1. She has the most adorable cry!!! I love the faces she makes!! What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so maybe you're tired of hearing her cry, but I can't help but thinks it's absolutely adorable, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you were talking about yourself because you were so frustrated. I had visions of Seth trying to get you to eat and you just crying and crying. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you don't mind that Christian and I both laughed at the video of your crying baby. She's just completely adorable, and also has what must be the saddest face ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Days like that suck. I hope today was better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry. She's sure cute though. You must try different things to help keep yourself sane and then let me know what works. Is it bad of me to suggest you try earplugs, or an ipod? I mean, you'll still be able to see that she's crying....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try running water in the kitchen sink. It worked for Andrew, when he just wouldn't stop. And, she is adorable, even crying! It almost makes me want to fly across the country just to snuggle her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find they're crying to be quite annoying most of the time, but hey it seems to make them get what they want lol. She is very precious :)

    ReplyDelete