Friday, August 26, 2011

Screen Time

This is our other new daily activity with T.
Watching the psychedelic images on the music player. It fascinates her.
I also play music videos for her on youtube.
Her current favorite is Beyonce's "Single Ladies".
I've tried other music videos. She just doesn't yet appreciate the quality of OK Go. In fact, it made her start crying again.
And yes, I happily use the screen to entertain my 6-week old.
Just another parenting ideal that I've thrown out the window.

3 comments:

  1. Just keep rolling with the punches! I turn on Tangled while I feed Chloe solids because it keeps her attention so I can spoon food into her mouth without fighting her with the straps, taking toys out of her mouth, putting her bib back on after she rips it off...
    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah is a big fan of All the Single Ladies too, especially when Aunt Becky dances with her!! Don't worry about letting go of some things, you'll stick to your guns on the important ones I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't give her any LSD please! LOL.

    ReplyDelete