Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Dear mom,
Today is your birthday. (Did you know that?)
So I'm pretty sure I could tell you thank you over and over again for the rest of my life and it still wouldn't be enough for all you did for me because HOLY COW CHILDREN ARE SO MUCH WORK. And you had two of me at once. Plus an 18-month old.
Thank you times infinity.
Let's consider the webcam I'm getting soon so you can have video chats with me T your birthday present.
In the meantime, here are some video clips to tide you over.


This one is actually pretty boring except for the last 5 seconds where she goes all cross-eyed and looks hilarious. I wish Seth hadn't cut it off.
She's much better at holding her head up now. She doesn't do those big head swings anymore.
I keep trying to get a video of her grinning and this is the closest I've gotten. Apparently the camera fascinates her more than my goofy antics.

Happy Birthday! I love you.
-Janette

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHH Love her!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww. I love babies. Reminds me of my son when he was little. Man how time flies. Keep up the great posts peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These moments are very precious. I've never had kids, but you seem to be enjoying it! I've heard it's not easy, but stuff like this would make it fun and worth it!

    ReplyDelete