Monday, November 28, 2011

A Late Thanksgiving Post

I meant to post something last week.
But this is what's been happening for the past three weeks:
Tessa got sick. Then Seth. Then me. Then Tessa. Then Seth. Then me. Then Tessa. Then Seth. Then me.
Currently all three of us are sick and it sucks.
Tessa managed to grab a handful of my mashed potatoes at dinner last night and was upset that I wouldn't allow her to stick them in her mouth. I am blaming the sickness for my slow reflexes. 
So this Thanksgiving I am very grateful for our usually healthy bodies and am praying they come back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, it sickness sounds terrible! I hope you all get better soon!

    Max and Maggie and constantly trying to get at what I call "real people food" {even they are also real people, just tiny -- the term doesn't really make sense but I keep using it anyway}, and we've stopped eating in front of them because it makes them angry. Their irresponsible Uncle Eric, though, thinks it's funny to give them food behind our backs. Like yogurt, and orange juice, and Coke. And my mommy brain freaks out: "Artificial sweeteners! Dairy! Massive amounts of sugar! Caffeine!" But so far they've survived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family!

    Wish you all feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete