Thursday, December 15, 2011

Five Months

Dear T,
You are now 5 months and 2 days old.
Favorite new activities include: pulling your socks off and sucking on them, clawing at the Church hymnbook on Sundays and ripping apart my (excuse me, your) Reader's Digest.
You also like being thrown up in the air, blowing raspberries with your mouth and having mom and dad clap for you. We think you may be trying to clap yourself but you can't quite get it figured out yet. You like to practice when I'm nursing and can't get away. Thanks for all the new bruises.
You will actually nap for at least an hour (sometimes two, if I am lucky) in the afternoon. I put a black sheet up over the window and I think it helped.
Things you like now that you didn't before: taking a bath and tummy time. You roll over pretty often now, and I was able to capture it on tape once.
You seriously only do it when you think nobody's watching. You did it just now while I was writing this and not watching. You little stinker.
People always comment on your big brown eyes and chubby cheeks. I didn't realize this would be a perk of being a mom, but I love love love getting compliments about you. You hair is growing, slowly but surely and maybe some day you will have enough for me to put in a ponytail.
(Your dad wants to photoshop this picture into you being a ninja...)
Your favorite place to be is sitting in your bumbo on top of the dryer while I do laundry. I don't know why.
We love you.

2 comments:

  1. i love her little mary jane socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over how adorable she is!! That first picture just melted my heart. Adorable little outfit on an even more darling little girl. So cute!

    ReplyDelete