Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Videos

I told my mother I would put up a video of T's first experience eating and while I was doing it, I decided to throw in a couple more videos just for kicks.
Enjoy, mom.
This is actually the 2nd video I took. The 1st one wouldn't upload and I can't figure out why. It's basically the same, only you miss me trying to keep her from grabbing the spoon before I can get it into her mouth for about 30 seconds. Very exciting stuff.

Playing Peek-A-Boo with Daddy. Please note the way she twists her feet in circles. She does this all day and I think it's very funny.
Opening her Christmas present.

3 comments:

  1. Cute kiddo. I was hoping that I'd be able to see you guys when I was down there on new year's but it was a lot shorter visit than anticipated. Next time I'm in the neighborhood. Have a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a happy G'ma!!

    ReplyDelete