Monday, April 23, 2012

The weekend

We went up to my Dad's house for the weekend.
So did my sister Amanda's family so we got to see B too.
I had a lovely time.
T did not.
I guess she is exactly like her mother, which is to say that when she's around people and places she doesn't know (which unfortunately includes Granddad and all of her extended family) she does not talk, laugh or act social in any way.
This weekend was worse than usual in that she would also burst into tears if mom or dad wasn't near.
But when she's safe at home with people she knows (i.e. mom and dad) she is just the opposite. In fact, she is quite a jolly baby.

Sorry to inflict that particular personality trait on you T. Maybe you'll grow out of it...

3 comments:

  1. Love that smile! I've read that around 7 months or so stranger anxiety sets in: http://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-milestone-separation-and-independence_6577.bc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew out of that my 40s. So there's hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I LOVE that last picture. Just spent the last couple hours holding B or else she would cry. She's needy. I thought you might appreciate that after this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete