Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The house in shambles

Here are some before and in progress pictures of moving in.
I am only about halfway done with putting everything away.
I am waiting until my desire to have an unpacked and clean house becomes greater than my desire to not unpack. So far the latter is winning. And you know it must be strong, considering how OCD I am.
Living Room before.
Living Room in progress.
Living Room in progress.
You can see T is very upset about the mess.
Kitchen/Dining Room before.
Kitchen/Dining Room in progress.
Master Bedroom before.
Master Bedroom in progress.
This is actually after I'd unpacked a bunch of stuff.
Master Bedroom in progress.
We did have the mattress on the floor and stuff a lot more messy for a few days but I didn't get a picture of it, which I know you must all be just dying about. My bad.
Master Bathroom before.
Master Bathroom in progress.
You are so lucky to get to see pictures of my dirty bathroom.
Spare Bedroom before.
Spare Bedroom in progress.
Those q-tips dumped all over the floor are courtesy of T.

I don't have pictures of T's room because it's the only one that I didn't dump boxes and garbage in. I set it up nice for her the first day so she could get used to it.

I just posted a ton of pictures of my super messy house on the internet. Off to hang my head in shame now. 
Actually maybe I should get around to unpacking some more...maybe.

3 comments:

  1. I guess all those years of living with me and my mess rubbed off! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it feels nice to have so much space! I especially love the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why didn't you post pictures of the one room that does look nice? I want to see Ts room too!

    ReplyDelete