Thursday, June 14, 2012

11 Months (yesterday)

It seems odd that exactly a year ago I was 8 months pregnant with you. And that you will be a year old in just a month's time.
You are outgrowing your little baby chunkiness and turning into a big girl and it makes me sad and happy at the same time.
You took your first steps all on your own this week! I've yet to capture it on video.
You have 5 teeth, almost 6. For a while there you were my vampire baby with only your bottom two teeth and your two canines but no front teeth. Seth called you his snaggletoothed baby. Your front teeth are coming in now though.
Your favorite food is graham crackers and Seth and I are also not allowed to eat freezee pops without sharing with you. If you don't want a food you pick it up off your tray and disdainfully throw it over the side. It is a very annoying habit.
You are super clingy. Seth or I have to be around or you burst into tears. At night you only want me to put you to bed. I like the attention but I'm hoping you grow out of it...
You talk a lot. You are always babbling on about something. I am trying to teach you signs as well but mostly you just clap when I sign to you.
We have only been in our new ward a few weeks but I'm pretty sure everyone knows you by now since you  like to crawl everywhere and be really loud. Last week I made Seth take you to priesthood and it was the first time I've gotten to sit through a whole relief society without taking you into the hall.
We are both loving the fact that you have your own room with a real sized crib. Your sleeping habits have gotten so much better. You go to sleep without crying now, take two 90-minute naps every day and sleep through the night. I am LOVING it.
I love you T. Happy 11 months!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH, I LOVE this post! I love the last photo, you guys look sooo cute together! She is getting so big! I can't believe she is walking now. I haven't seen her since she was sleeping all day, I'm so so excited to see her in July <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janette! I love reading your blog and so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! (http://mattandchrissie11dec.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-award.html) Love Chrissie (:

    ReplyDelete