Monday, June 18, 2012

The Beach Again

Last weekend we met up with Rachel and Isaac and their kids at the beach.
Guess which baby really enjoyed it and which didn't?
Yeah. I'm pretty sure H ate more sand than T even allowed to get on her. (These two are six days apart btw.) H also liked to run headlong into the ocean while T watched incredulously from her towel.
Seth wasn't with me for her first go-round at the beach and I guess he didn't believe me when I told him how much T hated it, so he had to see for himself.
Yep. Still hates it.
On the plus side, she did go in the ocean and not scream about it - a small miracle.
But I'm gonna guess this was her favorite part of this trip.
We have another beach trip planned for later this summer. Think she'll enjoy that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment