Thursday, January 24, 2013

Psych!

Turns out my due date is not January 25th like I thought it was.... it was January 20th.
Which means I'm 4 days overdue at this point.

I went to the doctor today for an appointment and they found that my amniotic fluid is low. Too low.
Which means I'm going to the hospital tonight as soon as I get everything packed and ready to go and get a babysitter here for T. It's not low enough that we have to get there as soon as possible. But by tonight. As soon as we're ready to go.

I just found out I had the wrong due date on Monday. I figured I'd still be at least a week late and I would have the weekend to finish my last minute to-do list.
Which means I am currently freaking out.
I thought maybe writing a blog post would help me calm down a bit.

It kind of has.
Wish me luck!

7 comments:

  1. At this rate, you WILL be having the baby on the 25th. Or early on the 26th? So maybe you were thinking the 25th all this time for a reason. So psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy laboring! It's definitely better to think your due date is later than earlier than it really is, don't you think?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that is exciting. I feel like I just found out you were pregnant, but I guess not. Hope everything goes smoothly and that you and your baby are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck girl! I can't wait to see the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. slacking on the updates about baby #2! wheres all the fabulous pictures you've been taking! haha. just kidding, im giving you grief, I know you have no life now :D

    ReplyDelete