Monday, March 4, 2013

H: One Month

Technically you were one month old last week. I found T ripping up the little info sheet we got from the doctor the other day so I figured I'd better write a little something here before all record of your newborn days disappeared.
Stats
Height: 22 inches
Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz
Likes
Being held
Eating
Dislikes
Not being held
Not eating
Seriously. There has been A LOT of crying this past month. This past week has been a little better so hopefully you are growing out of this phase. In the meantime, I am getting a lot of use out of my Moby wrap.

You are not as well behaved of a newborn as T was but it seems easier this time around. Maybe because I actually know what to expect? I don't have as much trouble guessing what you need when you start to cry.
Also: you take a pacifier and a bottle (unlike T) and I didn't realize how much better life could be when your baby does that.
We love all the goofy faces you make.
You are pretty much holding up your head already - you're very strong.
And you are chunking up quite nicely (possibly due to the every 2 hours feeding schedule you insisted on for the first 3 weeks of life). I think we are in for another baby with huge chipmunk cheeks.
Happy 1st month to my 2nd born!

4 comments:

  1. She beautiful!!!
    That quilt is beautiful too. Is that the one Amy made? Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute. Seriously, you make a pretty cute baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the baby is soo cute. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should update...theres barely any record online of h's existence. she'll feel jaded and bitter toward t if you don't correct that soon. haha.

    ReplyDelete