Monday, October 7, 2013

Face coloring

Apparently when it comes to coloring, my children just prefer their faces over plain old paper.
That would be dry erase crayon all over her face. I couldn't get her to sit still long enough for a good picture so instead I took some video of the aftermath.
Having to get her hands and face wiped off by me was her punishment - she cried and cried and I did not feel the slightest bit bad because after cleaning her off, I had to spend 20 minutes scrubbing more off the walls and carpet.
The dry erase crayons have permanently been put away.

5 comments:

  1. Your girls are awesome. Seriously. They crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see it runs in the family, or maybe it is all kids!
    http://seattlebakers.blogspot.com/2010/02/dinner-with-lamanites.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. I totally thought that Tessa had drawn on her face. And oh my gosh, H's hair...ahhh, I haven't seen H yet! I'm so bummed about being so far away from you!

    ReplyDelete