Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pumpkin Carving

We carved our pumpkins the other night.
Well, Seth carved his pumpkin. T and I painted ours because pumpkin innards are gross.
As T now knows.
H kinda liked it though, that crazy kid. Found her chewing on a stray pumpkin seed this morning.
Actually T was waaaay into painting her pumpkin and told me several times today that she needed to paint some more.
We used this method and I think it worked rather well. Except of course we used a paintbrush, not finger paints. Because it's T and she doesn't do messy.
I think they turned out rather well.

4 comments:

  1. Pumpkin carving is the best! I love it. We are doing are pumpkins tomorrow so they are fresh for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how H had to strip down to get er done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of your talented family! It is so fun to see the things you do.

    ReplyDelete