Monday, November 25, 2013

Smartphone!

Seth and I finally joined the rest of the civilized world and got smartphones.
(As some of you may know, since I am not smart enough for a smartphone and keep accidentally calling people. Touch screens are hard!)

I've been working on him for a few months now - hoping to get one for Christmas. Luckily for me I found a totally awesome deal and once Seth realized we'd be paying less than we do now for better phones, he was more obsessed than I was.
I can always win if I appeal to his cheapskate tendencies.

Anyway, I mostly was dying for one so that I could actually send and receive picture texts from my family so one of the first things Seth did was test out this feature:
It works beautifully. We're excited!

2 comments:

  1. haha. just a word of warning, you will never get off your phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a flip phone, which I have an odd sense of pride in. Jared has a smart phone that was given to him for work. While I will not ever voluntarily purchase a smart phone (because I have no self control and my kids would probably never make eye contact with me again), Jared's phone comes in handy so much!! When he's home I think I use it more than he does. :)

    ReplyDelete