Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Christmas Vacation: Pictures

I'm still allowed to be talking about our Christmas vacation even though it's February, right?
Right.
We tried several times to get all four granddaughters together for a nice picture while we were out in Arizona.
As you can see, it was a difficult endeavor.
Actually, it was a very difficult endeavor.
We managed to get a few, and the feat was so monumental I had to show them off.
Plus I think they are just the cutest!
I have no idea what B is doing but it makes me laugh every time.
T has been obsessed with taking pictures ever since we came home. A few times a week she'll set up her stuffed animals and then recite "Smile! Look over here! Ok, just one more! Great job, you get a cookie!"
And here is H poking her cousin in the eye. I think it was about now that we gave up on this particular day.
Better get used to it though girls. The call for pictures will never end.

2 comments:

  1. They are stinkin' cute, even if they aren't quite into the whole photo shoot thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, anytime I need a good laugh, that picture of h poking e does it for me. hysterics. I think its the sheer feeling of not being able to look at es eye out of empathy

    ReplyDelete