Thursday, June 26, 2014

Toddler Talk #6

I snuck off to lay on my bed and read, but T found me:
T: Mommy, come play with me.
J:
T: Mommy! Get up and come play with me.
J:
T: Come play with me. I'm not telling you again.

While Seth was singing a song:
T: Don't you sing that song again or I'm gonna turn you into a goon!
S: *continues singing*
T: Poof! You're a goon!

When I was trying to get her to clean up her toys:
T: I'm dead.
J: Well, come back to life and help me clean up.
T: Just don't talk to me. I'm dead and I don't know what you're talking about.

While Seth was having difficulty trying to make waffles:
J: Are you struggling?
S: No. I'm a competent person.
T: No you're not Dad!

2 comments:

  1. These are probably my favorite posts of yours. T cracks me up. "I'm dead and I don't know what you're talking about." Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you asked Seth if he was struggling and his response was "I'm a competent person" lol

    ReplyDelete