Monday, July 21, 2014

Potato Salad

One night I went to bed early to read. I had been laying there for a while when Seth suddenly walked in.  He gave me a serious look and then told me the following story:
"When I was a child there were three times that when I was eating potato salad I stepped on something sharp, and so for many years I wouldn't eat potato salad."
He paused, and when my only response was to stare at him, he said with a flourish:
"The end."
Then he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

He informed me later that he was going to follow up with the explanation for this bit of randomness, but after he finished the story he decided that was good enough.
I'm inclined to agree with him.

And according to my Dad I am not allowed to post something without pictures of the girls, so here you go:
You're welcome.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that, Seth. That means you've missed a lot of good potato salad over the years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like one of my mom's stories. Haha. And it is also very sad because potato salad is amazing. Also, it totally looks like T is stepping on something sharp. That made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture with T! Is the wall painted to look like there is a bridge there? Cause I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an actual bridge! It's part of a small pretend ship - taken at the Children's Museum.

      Delete
  4. Tessa looks so tall and lanky in that picture! Did she suddenly turn 4 years old?

    ReplyDelete