Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Last week when my mom was visiting she looked through all the pictures on my phone and asked commanded me to put some on the blog that I hadn't before.
And I am an obedient daughter.
Ok, actually it was only this one video she wanted. H was just learning to walk (clearly).
But I found some other pictures I haven't posted before and as a mother it is my obligation to talk incessantly about my children.
March 2014. H was only two months old!
The matching poses. I can't even handle it.
Last summer. T was two, H was 6 months.
Why aren't they little and chubby anymore?
January. H playing in our desk. (We had just gotten it and I was cleaning out the drawers.)
 February.
The girls got into my church bag and found the stickers.
And finally, a little snippet of H's signature dance move, the shoulder shimmy. This happens whenever she hears music, no matter what she is in the middle of. I love it.

4 comments:

  1. You get a sticker for listening to your mother. I love that first video SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. oh my gosh I laughed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the shoulder shimmy! (And the manicured lawn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, the shoulder shimmy is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete