Saturday, November 22, 2014

Six on Saturday

1. Tessa is learning to write and has mastered Mommy, Daddy, Tessa and Hailey. She has written
these four names on every piece of paper in the house and I am simultaneously proud and irritated.
2. Hailey has recently learned that she can call and talk to people on my phone by pressing certain icons. So far she has succeeded in calling Seth, my Dad, my MIL and my visiting teaching companion. So now I need to learn to not leave my phone sitting around.
3. Tessa decided to color on all the doors, so I made her clean them up. She didn't think that part was as fun.

4. Hailey left her cup of milk out on the table all morning and in the afternoon when she went and finished it off, is when we discovered the fly that had drowned in it.
So. Gross.
5. Tessa keeps telling me about her imaginary brothers. Their names are Zeet and Lit and they talk to her and play with her all the time.
6. Hailey's favorite thing to do lately is say "Do not do it" with a grumpy expression. We all think it's hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. Love it. All of it. Love. Love. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa is hilarious. Also, ever since you mentioned your Gilmore Girl binge, we too have become addicted. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, every time I see pictures of your house, I'm always super impressed. So homey looking.

    ReplyDelete